She is in the news again, and her husband and his e mails.
Now all became a burden for her long-time boss Hillary Clinton, just two weeks before the presidential elections.
- Only 11 days before the election the FBI’s decided to review a new batch of Hilary Clinton’s staff’s emails.
- The FBI’s director said newly discovered emails – from an investigation into Anthony Weiner – were under review. In a letter, he said he wanted to “supplement my previous testimony” about the original Clinton email investigation, which he told Congress had closed this summer, and said “the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant.”
— Linda Suhler, Ph.D. (@LindaSuhler) 28. Oktober 2016
- The Democrats are shocked and demand more details in few days from the FBI:
Dem Senators Feinstein, Carper, Leahy & Cardin to Atty Gen Lynch & FBI’s Comey: you better brief us on this Clinton thing by Monday. pic.twitter.com/YDXvWWf1eg
— Spencer Ackerman (@attackerman) 29. Oktober 2016
Who is she, Huma Abedin? Just in April 2016 Huma Abedin has announced that she is leaving her spouse, Anthony Weiner.
- Weiner, who used to be a Congressman, resigned after a sexting scandal in 2011 but the marriage continued anyway.
- Apparently, it has happened again, and Huma has had enough.
- He sent an inappropriate photo of himself to a woman with their son nearby!
- Abedin made a statement on the matter: “After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband…Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”
- The hard-core-Trump fans and Hillary-hater love Weiner now, as you can see in several Tweets like this:
— Deplorable.Design (@DeplorableStore) 30. Oktober 2016
Huma Abedin is the star behind Hillary. Absolutely indispensable, clad in high fashion attire, wickedly brilliant, and breathtakingly beautiful–these are only a few phrases that describe Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s “body woman”, right hand assistant and shadow.
- Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan to Indian and Pakistani parents, Abedin grew up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- She speaks fluent Arabic, graduated from George Washington University, and has an impressive list of accomplishments under her designer belt as the top aid of HRC.
- Take notes: Chances are you won’t ever get through to Hillary, unless you speak with Huma first.
- Huma began working for the First Lady at the age of 19 as an intern at the White House.
- For more than 20 years, Hillary has depended on Huma during all hours of the day and night, for both personal and campaign assistance.
- Recently, an associate of Trump has accused her of being part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Trump himself thinks she can’t be trusted because of her husband and his infidelity. He has said that “[Hillary’s] No. 1 person, Huma Abedin, is married to Anthony Weiner, who’s a sleazeball and pervert…I don’t like Huma going home at night and telling Anthony Weiner all of these secrets.”
From teaching Hillary via email how to properly use a fax machine to assisting the First Lady with tedious outfit choices during photo shoots, Huma has become an integral part of life at the White House and beyond. Now, as presidential campaign vice chair, this powerful and irreplaceable Clinton aide has surprised many political observers, mainly due to assumptions that she would take her career in another direction to assist her husband, Anthony Weiner, with his recent congressional pursuits. However, Huma Abedin’s role in the 2016 presidential elections has become an increasingly integral part of the HRC campaign since she provides the sound judgment, eye-opening perspective, and engrained institutional know-how that could not be reproduced. Despite previous career-hiccups regarding conspiracy theories and ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as her husband’s sexting scandals, Abedin has remained fully committed to Clinton and looks forward to the coming elections.
Long way to go…. Fingers crossed. pic.twitter.com/MdOKrI2VXh
— Huma Abedin (@HumaAbedin) October 24, 2015
Abedin stated that Clinton is “the best person to be president in the country my son will grow up in…two thousand eight was my first presidential campaign and I was in the middle of the excitement on the road every day…Over the course of my time working for HRC, I’ve seen the world and had a lifetime’s worth of experiences. So when people ask me why I choose to continue working for her on this campaign, it’s because I am committed to her.” Want to see more of the Clinton 2016 Campaign’s rising star? Just steer your eyes a few steps away from Hillary, it’s practically impossible to miss her.
You can be a proud American, a proud Muslim, and proudly serve this great country. Pride versus prejudice. — Huma Abedin (@HumaAbedin) September 21, 2015