- Enthusiastic journalism: We love to research and produce the golden nuggets of news in American policy and political hot-spots all over the world.
- Fresh journalism: Approach stories without a left-wing, right-wing or patriotic agenda and show the world like it is.
- Positive journalism: We look for good news. We are telling stories about people who make a difference and promote a better world.
- Digital journalism: We make use of the endless news flow in the internet. We curate the best stories, background information and breaking news.
- Visual journalism: The internet is a medium for our eyes. Therefore, we focus on good videos and striking photos.
- Citizen journalism: Our reporters are our eyes and ears in the world and create the most unique content. They have local roots and know best what is going on wherever they are.
- Research journalism: We have 10-20 reporters for each hot topic with a team leader and experts guiding their work. We send teams to hot-spots like Iraq, Afghanistan and Ukraine.
- Global journalism: In our interconnected world all news is global, but we research locally.
Photograph by Ryan Vaars