English actor David Prowse played the dark character of Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy. The voice was provided by James Earl Jones.
In a meeting in Berlin he lifted his mask and told Globalo-founder Hubertus Hoffmann what his lessons learned in 80 years during his life are for the young people:
- Never be afraid to work, whether studing at school or working as an adult. This is very important
- Having a knowledge what is going on in the world is very important. Read the news. (like Globalo…)
- Set yourself a target and train yourself to achieve this.
- Have ambition, know what you want to reach. Small or big.
- One should be tolerant, if you agree or not.
- Let us try to bring everybody together.
Episode 7 is hitting cinemas all across the globe this week, and is expected to break box office records. What better time to listen to the wise words of a true veteran of the original trilogy.